A. Money-Back Guarantee.At our option, we will, upon request, either refund or credit your transportation charges in the event of a service failure . This money-back guarantee is your exclusive remedy in the event of a service failure for the recovery of all or any portion of the FedEx charges for a shipment. If the money-back guarantee is suspended, there is no remedy or recovery of charges for a service failure. There are no delivery commitments for shipments on which the money-back guarantee is suspended.
- The shipper must supply a completed return airbill and all other required documentation.
- In order to choose this billing option, the recipient’s valid FedEx account number must appear on the air waybill before it is delivered and payment on the account must be current, or the recipient must pay for the package at time of delivery.
- Expanded polystyrene foam coolers must be shipped inside a sturdy outer container unless tested and approved for acceptance by FedEx Packaging Design and Development.
- Senders are responsible for providing complete and accurate shipment information, including entry in any electronic shipping device, and original shipping labels with a unique tracking number for each package in a shipment.
- N. Your failure to ship goods in packaging approved by us prior to shipment where such prior approval is recommended or required.
- The alternate address pickup fee only applies to account numbers assessed the weekly pickup fee.
Once notice is received by the FedEx Ground C.O.D. department, changes to EFT instructions may take up to 10 business days to take effect. C.O.D. checks shall be deposited into the FedEx Ground Bank account before the bank’s close of business on the first business day following the delivery date. Upon deposit to FedEx Ground Bank, FedEx Ground shall cause the proceeds of all C.O.D. checks to be electronically transferred from FedEx Ground Bank to the shipper’s bank as shown on a voided check supplied to FedEx Ground during the enrollment process.
Use Of The Content
Terms and conditions are a set of rules and statements that possible users of your service will have to follow and agree to if they wish to use the service. Establishing terms and conditions is an important aspect of business, and any time you are providing a service to other people or organizations, you should require their acceptance of your terms and conditions. In order to write good terms and conditions, you will have to understand when they are useful, what types of provisions will apply to your situation, where they should be located, and how they will be accessed. Once you have a good grasp of your personal situation, you will begin writing the various provisions and clauses that will make up your terms and conditions.
What Are Users Allowed To Do With Content On My Website?
FedEx received a request to redirect the shipment from a delivery address to a Hold at Location address. The failure to provide any services or service options where our records do not reflect that the services or service options were selected by the shipper. Erasure of information or data, or loss or irretrievability of information or data, including but not limited to information or data stored on magnetic tapes, files or other storage media, or erasure or damage of photographic images or soundtracks.